The Lines & Comebacks Stories .pdf >>
• Put the teens in small teams (3-4 members).
• Have each team give themselves a name.
• Put the team names on a board to keep score.
• Have each group try to come up with the best comeback.
• Have everyone vote to determine the best comeback.
• Be creative, have fun, be prepared.
THE “LINES” & THE COMEBACKS’
- “Truth and Dare” is fun why not play it? -
- It's a Rave. Everybody's going. Ecstasy is an experience.
Your parents will just think you are at a dance -
- Cigarettes help you stay thin and -
- These math problems are hard. We all looked at each other's
Why won't you show us your paper -
- Sure I had a few beers. I am a really good driver. I've
never had an accident -
- My parents are not home. Come spend the night -
- X is really worried about getting into high school. X
is giving away all his stuff.
I am worried about him. This is -
- I just want to hold you and -
- Marijuana is nothing like an ordinary cigarette -
- Nobody believes in abstinence and -
Situations from – Sr. Susanne Bunn MHSH at St Matthias-Lanham,
Mary Lee O’Connell, CRNP - 8/04 ©